Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ahhh....Memories :)

I stole this off my cousin, Kate's blog. Its a fun way to share memories of each other... Here's how you play

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!

6 comments:

  1. I remember the time I was braver than you, I was like 7... Just kidding! Well, not really.
    I remember when you were my really cool older cousin (still are) and on my birthday you took me out to Dairy Queen for a treat. I was so excited cause you could drive, and I was kind of sad not being at home. You made my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could forget the infamous slug chopping? And how about the time in Idaho when you helped me when I was not feeling up to running around after Sydney... who Kevin had given an adult laxative? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! Kevin and the laxative!! Poor Syd, what a day! All you have to say is the word "slug" and my mind races back to that morning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so Courtney I'm a little too lazy to search your entire blog to see if you added this fun little game to yours - so here's my favorite memory of you. . . (drum roll please) You, Diana and I were traveling together somewhere in Washington and you caught a glimpse of a shopping mall, after which you went into complete histerics because you were so excited to see one. I was so puzzled and bewildered - I just couldn't figure out what could be that exciting about a mall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, SO MANY memories! Like the time we got busted at Girls Camp for listening to a Def Leppard tape. (that's right people...a tape. We're old school) Or the time we got Doritos and soda and watched a video of an orthroscopic knee surgery. Good times...good times. Wasn't there something involving a large dip in the road and your parent's minivan? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete