Thursday, December 25, 2008

WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!





Last night (Christmas Eve) it started snowing here around 5. When we woke up this morning (Christmas Morning) this is what it looked like. By 10 when Jake went out to start snow blowing we measured the accumulation at 17 inches. Its still snowing heavily here. As you can see my mom's car has all but disappeared in the snow. When they arrived yesterday the car was completely free of any snow. We may never see another White Christmas quite like this one, and we are enjoying every bit of it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous!!! How I wish we were there. I've been somewhat satisfied w/our dark, cold (ok, 40 degrees, lol) and rainy Christmas. Hey, I take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white Christmas's! You got a really white one! I bet the kids had fun playing in the snow. I'm glad I have your blog address now:) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kirstin, It's me Karen Miller now Bagley. I was over at Sheri's blog and saw you name! A small world I guess. I can't believe you had so much snow. I haven't seen that much in years. Your family is beautiful and I'm glad I got to take a peek. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that's a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a totally good Christmas, wasn't it? I think a ton of the country was white! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete