Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kya's Basketball Games

Yes, even out in the boondocks we manage to have a few sports leagues, and Kya thought she try out basketball this year. She has had a blast with her friends, made new ones (how is that possible in such a small town?) We (Jake, Eli and I) have enjoyed watching her games. Eli is of course the first to inform her whether they won or not. Sometimes I think I taught my children a little to much honesty . . .
Here are a few fun pictures of Kya in "action"!!



These next ones I took in order. Can you see how big and tall these 3 girls are? They are 5th graders playing against 3rd and 4th graders. I guess this particular town/school doesn't allow 3rd and 4th graders to play. HUH?! For just a moment Kya had a open shot, but once those big girls caught up she couldn't even see the basket. They are HUGE! Then you see them completely engulf her and next thing you know there is a 10 girl mosh pit going for the ball.







No comments:

Post a Comment